Information bulletins have been developed for professionals and community members who want to build a case for active transportation in their community. Academic, government and non-government sources are used to build a strong case for implementing active transportation opportunities at the local level. Canadian sources are used whenever available. All bulletins are available in English and French.
Each bulletin includes evidence that supports the investment of time and resources for active transportation opportunities at the local level. They focus on designing communities for moving people and not cars. Recommended actions to increase and strengthen collaborative partnerships for active transportation are also included.
- Bulletin 01: Health Benefits 2009-11-30
- Bulletin 02: Barriers to Active Transportation 2009-11-30
- Bulletin 03: Economic Benefits 2009-11-30
- Bulletin 04: Environmental Benefits 2009-11-30
- Bulletin 05: Built Infrastructure 2009-11-30
- Bulletin 06: Safety 2009-11-30
- Bulletin 07: Increasing Social Capital 2009-11-30
- Bulletin 08: Role for Municipal Decision Makers 2009-11-30