2016-2018 Physical Activity Monitor
The Canadian Fitness and Lifestyle Research Institute’s 2016-2018 Physical Activity Monitor asked Canadian adults (18 years and older) specifically about a range of facilities in their community where they may participate in physical activity and sport.
- Bulletin 1: Sport participation in Canada 2018-11-30
- Bulletin 3: Places to safely walk 2018-10-30
- Bulletin 4: Places to safely bicycle 2018-10-30
- Bulletin 5: Specifically designed facilities for physical activity and sport 2018-11-30
- Bulletin 6: Multi-purpose recreation trails for physical activity and sport 2019-03-11
- Bulletin 9: Frequently reported sports 2019-03-11