There are a number of great organizations that are making important contributions to the physical activity and sport both nationally and internationally. The Canadian Fitness and Lifestyle Research Institute acknowledges, and values the work, services and programs of these other agencies involved in enhancing the health and well-being of Canadians. Click on the links below to learn more about these organizations or to obtain further information about physical activity, recreation, and sport in Canada.
- Sport Canada
- Sport Information Resource Centre
- Statistics Canada
- World Health Organization
- Canadian Parks and Recreation Association
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- Canadian Women and Sport
- First Nations Information Governance Centre
- Physical and Health Education Canada
- Centre for Active Living
- Active Living Alliance for Canadians with a Disability
- Active Aging Canada
- National Collaborating Centre for Indigenous Health
- Réseau Accès Participation
Disclaimer: CFLRI strives to provide links to web sites and resources with accurate, credible information. It is not responsible however for what appears on these sites and cannot guarantee the quality of the information they contain.